Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Humor

Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery

Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.

Someone call the janitor -- we're going to need a mop.


Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness!


Spot! Spot! Come back with that! Bad dog!

Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?

Hand me that... uh... that uh... thingy.

Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.

Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 mg of this stuff before?

Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of 'em.

Anyone see where I left that scalpel?

I hope his family won't miss him.

And now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of the ape.

Damn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!

Nurse, did this patient sign the organs donation card?

No comments: