Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

Joke - Honey Do List

A wife interrupted her husband while he was watching TV. "Honey, could you please fix the light in the hallway?" she asked.

He gave her an angry look and said, "Now? Does it look like I have a GE logo printed on my forehead? No way."

"Well, then, could you fix the refrigerator door?" she asked. "It doesn't shut properly."

"Does it look like I have Westinghouse writ­ten on my forehead?" he asked. "I've had enough of this. I'm going to the bar."

After a couple of hours, he returned home to find the hall light was working and the re­frigerator door repaired. "Honey, how did you get these fixed?" he asked.

"Well, after you left, I sat outside and cried," she said. "Then a nice young man walked by and offered to do all the repairs if I would have sex with him or bake him a cake."

Surprised, the husband exclaimed, "So you made him the cake, right?"

His wife replied, "Do you see Sara Lee writ­ten on my forehead?"

No comments: