Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Joke - Federal Agent

A cocky Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with the old farmer , telling him, "I need to inspect your farm."

The old farmer said "OK, but don't go in that field right over yonder."

The Agriculture representative went red in the face and lectured, "Sir, I have the authority of the U.S. Government behind me. See this ID card? It means I am allowed to go wherever I wish on any agricultural land -- no questions asked or answered. Do you understand!?"


The farmer nodded politely and went about his chores. Later, he heard loud screams and saw the Ag Rep running for the fence. Close behind was the farmer's huge-horned prize bull. The bull was madder than a nest full of hornets, and was gaining on the government man at every step.

"Help! HELP!" the Aggie screamed.

The old farmer called out, "Show him your ID card! Show him your ID card!!"

No comments: