Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three dumb doctor jokes

The doctor calls up the patient and says, "I have some bad news and some worse news. The bad news is that you have only twenty-four hours left to live."

And the patient says, "That is very bad news-. What could be worse than that?"

And the doctor says, "I've been trying to reach you since yesterday."

----------
"What's wrong, Doctor? You look puzzled."

"I can't figure out exactly what's wrong with you. I think it's the result of heavy drinking."

"Well then, I'll just come back when you're sober."

----------
"Doctor, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I hurt all over. If I touch my shoulder here, it hurts, and if I touch my leg here, it hurts, and if I touch my head here, it hurts, and if I touch my foot here, it hurts."

"I believe you've broken your finger."

No comments: