Pages

Friday, December 03, 2010

What do they call your offspring?

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St.Peters Square
.
The first Catholic man tells his friends, “My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him ‘Father’.”

The second Catholic man chirps, “My son is a Bishop.  When he walks into a room people call him ‘Your Grace’.”

The third Catholic gent says, “My son is a Cardinal.  When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says ‘Your Eminence’.”

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, “My son is the Pope.  When he walks into a room people call him ‘Your Holiness’.”

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, “Well….?”

She proudly replies, “I have a daughter,

SLIM

TALL

38D BREAST

24″ WAIST and
34″ HIPS

oh my god beauty

When she walks into a room, people say, “Oh My God.”

No comments: