Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Joke time


Just before his son was to be married, a man decided to offer him some fatherly advice.

"Son, on my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your mother and told her to try them on. She did and then she said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them.'

So I replied, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' We've never had any problems since then."

Impressed, the son decided to try the same tactic as his father. That night in his honeymoon suite, he took off his pants, handed them to his new wife and told her to try them on.

"But they're too large," she said. "They won't fit me."

"Exactly," he replied. "I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to forget that."

His wife then took off her panties, handed them to him and told him to try them on.

"I can't get into your panties," he said, astonished.

"Exactly," his wife replied, "and if you don't change your attitude, you never will."

No comments: